Saturday, July 01, 2006

If I Could Be Ronaldo

I found myself a wonderful website while trying to procrastinate yesterday. It's called BrazilName, and what you do is enter your first and last names and a number, and it displays a Brazil national team jersey with a nickname it picked out for you. Here's what me and some of my family members and friends and other random celebrities would be called if we were Ronaldo:

Me: Binho/27
My brother Sam: Sinho/11
My mom: Bildo/14
My dad: Irimo/27
My current roommate Alison: Aliseca/30
My future roommate Xeno: Xenakiano/11
My former roommate Jeff: Amstisco/20
My former roommate Jeff's wife Becky (maiden name): Berto/27
My former roommate Jeff's wife Becky (married name): Amstinhosa/27
My friend Gabe: Gabriero/39
My friend Zan: Zaça/26
My friend Troy: Chaldo/16
My friend Dave: Claytundo/06
My mom's dog Sydney: Sydna/1
My brother's girlfriend Alexa: Beca/06
My cousin Wendy: Waldo/13
My cousin Jaime: Kio/06
My cousin Samantha: Goa/6
My high school math teacher Peter Atlas: Petildo/69
President George W. Bush: Georga/43
Former President George H.W. Bush: Bão/41
Former President Bill Clinton: Clintosa/42
Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton: Clintardo/08
Senator John McCain: McCaincha/08
Former NYC Mayor Rudy Guiliani: Guilianson/08
Queen Elizabeth II: Elizabiano/80
Britney Spears: Britnisco/24
Paris Hilton: Parito/00
Paul McCartney: McCartna/64
Mary-Kate Olsen: Mary Katandro/1
Ashley Olsen: Olsosa/2
Michael Jordan: Michaa/23
David Ortiz: Davildo/34
Manny Ramirez: Mundo/32
Jason Varitek: Variteca/33
Derek Jeter: Derildo/2
Nomar Garciaparra: Garciaparrinho/5
Larry Bird: Baldo/33
Tom Brady: Brinho/12
Drew Bledsoe: Drosa/11
O.J. Simpson: Simpsiano/32
Claudio Reyna: Reynina Santos/10
David Beckham: Claudio Beckhson/7
Miroslav Klose: Klosa/11
Luis Figo: Figinhosa/7
Ronaldo: Ronaldinhosa/9
Ronaldinho: Ronaldinhico/10
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink: Vennegoor of Hesseleca da Santos/19

(Apologies to anyone who I forgot, but feel free to enter your own name and number via the comments section.)

No comments: