Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Von Amerika Nach München

Well, tomorrow morning I head off for yet another transatlantic trip. This time, I'm visiting close friend and faithful reader (and correspondent) Tigger who now resides in the heart of Bavaria. We'll have a report and photos when I return, along with a week of Super Bowl-themed top five lists to commemorate the Greatest Team Ever's quest for perfection.

In the meanwhile, tomorrow's post will fulfill yet another request for a travel destination review. It's actually a reprint of the Barcelona bible I drafted back in 2005. It's long, so hopefully, it will tide you all over for the next five days. (Keep in mind that information presented was correct back in 2005 and I make no guarantees as to whether any aspect, particularly prices, remains up to date.)

Until next week, I leave you with my best Heidi Klum impression: "Auf Weidersehen!"

No comments: