Thursday, May 18, 2006

Greetings!

To all those out there in cyberspace who don't know me, the name's Ben, and I'm a law student at Harvard. It has been a dream of mine for many years to pontificate and share my ruminations about whatever important random matters I feel like discussing with an audience that is willing to listen. Finally, through the wonders of the internet, the day is at hand where my dream can be fulfilled!

So, what should you expect in the days to come? I make no promises, because I intend to let this blog run down whatever road I feel like traveling on a given day, but I can foresee a smattering of television reviews followed by sports commentary followed by stories from my adventures in international travel. Come along for the ride -- it should be fun!

And to get this blog off on the right foot, I'd like to submit for your approval my favorite comic of all time. It serves as the namesake for my blog as well as my personal motto for life. Enjoy!


No comments: