Friday, May 18, 2007

It's A Magical World! Turns One

One year ago today (well, last Friday, since I'm just getting around to posting this after my trip to Switzerland), I had just finished my final exams and I was waiting for the law review competition (which I quickly dropped out of) to begin. I was bored, and inspired by my friend and classmate Pamela, I decided to start my own blog. I didn't know how long it would last and I didn't know how often I'd post. Well, one year and 250-some-odd posts later, It's A Magical World is still going strong. Thanks to all my loyal readers for giving me reason to keep sharing my opinions with you. I hope this blog has brought a bit of insight, or at least entertainment, to all of your lives. I look forward to year number two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

...like you need a reason to share your opinions with us... HAR!

Looking forward to year 2!