Sunday, June 04, 2006

Home, Home Again

I like to be here when I can. Well, it's been a crazy nine days, but I'm back home after my globe-trotting adventure. I have many experiences to share with you all over the next week, including some photos that I will upload and post, but we'll start with a softball. I've updated my list of passport stamps, which you can see in my 5/19 post, or you can use this link. The new additions include two Canadian entry stamps from my transits through the Toronto Airport, my first Schengen train station stamp (I have airports and land borders, and now all I need is a seaport), and the elusive Luxembourg stamp, which you can only get at one airport, and then, only if you fly in from the UK, the Czech Republic, or Switzerland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Your Superior!